Cheesy breadsticks with seasoned taco meat make this an excellent keto appetizer idea or simple meal idea!
For the Fat Head Dough:
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
For the Breadsticks:
- 3/4 pound taco seasoned meat, cooked
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- salsa, sour cream, guacamole for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. For Fat Head Dough: Combine almond flour and mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Add in cream cheese and cook in the microwave for one minute. Stir and then cook for an additional 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Mix in egg, salt, and cumin, and stir well. This could take several minutes of stirring to make pliable dough, so keep stirring.
- Shape dough into a ball and place between two pieces of parchment paper, to avoid sticking. Flatten dough with a rolling pin into a rectangle shape. Cut dough into 5 strips to make seperate breadsticks.
- Spoon on taco seasoned ground beef and shredded cheese down the middle of each strip of dough. Pinch edges of dough together on both sides to connect.
- get full recipe>>https://hip2keto.com/recipes/these-easy-keto-taco-stuffed-breadsticks-are-addicting/