LOW CARB KEY LIME PIE CHEESECAKE
I’ve got a craving for Low Carb Key Lime Pie Cheesecake. This simple no-bake recipe is sugar-free, grain-free, high fat, a THM:S fuel, and comes together without even turning on the oven!
- ¼ cup grass-fed Butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cup Almond Flour (I used this kind)
- 2 tsp Lakanto Golden
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 16 oz Full-Fat Cream Cheese (I used Aldi Brand)
- 2 cups boiling Water
- 2 T Lakanto Classic
- 4 tsp Beef Gelatin (I used this)
- To make the crust, mix together the melted butter, Golden Lakanto Almond Flour, and salt until well combined.
- Press into an oiled pie plate and place the refrigerator while you make the cheesecake filling.