These Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas are only 2 freestyle smartpoints each and are delicious! Such a great comfort food.
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 can 4.5 oz chopped green chiles
- 8 tortillas—I used a low-carb/high fiber tortilla to keep the points low!
- 1 medium tomato chopped (3/4 cup)
- 4 medium green onions sliced (1/4 cup)
- Salsa if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together the broth, flour, cumin, garlic and black pepper with a wire whisk until blended well.
- Add this mixture to a saucepan turned to medium. Stir constantly, cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes until mixture boils and begins to thicken slightly. Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- In another medium bowl, mix chicken, corn, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the chiles, cilantro and 1/2 cup of the sauce from the saucepan.
- Depending on how soft the tortillas are…you may want to microwave them for a 10 to 15 seconds to soften them.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas; and place seam sides down, in the baking dish.
- Top enchiladas with remaining sauce.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.lifeissweeterbydesign.com/weight-watchers-chicken-enchiladas/