Weight Watchers Slow Cooker hamburger stew
The best weight watchers Soup ever, i love slow cooker recipes.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into tiny cubes (2 cups)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef broth (I use jarred Better than Bouillon mixed with water)
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- Salt and pepper or other seasoning to taste (I used 1-1/2 teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 5 to 6-quart.
- Put the ground beef and onions in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and additional seasoning if you like. Cook, stirring and breaking up the beef into small crumbles, until the ground beef is no longer pink and the onions have softened, 5 to 7 minutes.