Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 3 chicken breasts (cooked then cut into bite sized chunks (or you can use canned chicken))
- 4 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti (then cooked and drained)
- Cook, drain and rinse spaghetti. Mix together the cream of chicken soups and milk, then add the cooked chopped chicken breasts and the cooked spaghetti noodles.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 3 quart casserole dish, and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- While this is cooking, mix together the softened butter and bread crumbs. After the casserole has baked for the 20 minutes sprinkle, the butter and breadcrumbs mixture over the top, and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE