For the chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins (or breast) cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1 packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (or 2 Tbsp homemade Ranch Seasoning)
For the dipping sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple flavored pancake syrup
To make the chicken:
- Combine the almond flour, cheese, and Ranch Seasoning Mix in a medium bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and chicken pieces in another medium bowl – stir well.
- Dip the mayo coated chicken pieces in the seasoning mixture and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake the chicken at 400 degrees (F) for 15 – 18 minutes (depending on size of pieces) until golden brown and cooked through.
- Get Full Recipe >> CLICK HERE