- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 batches sugar free caramel sauce
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease 2 8-inch round cake pans. Cut parchment to line the bottoms of the pans and grease the parchment as well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein, baking powder, and salt.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE