- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup can sub for pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon extract * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
For the vegan and flourless option
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 flax flax egg
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 6 tbsp almond butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. In a seperate bowl, add your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold through your blueberries and transfer the cake batter to the lined pan.
- Source Blog>>https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy-lemon-blueberry-loaf-cake/