Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Fluff
You can whip up this Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese low carb dessert in minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth! This simple keto dessert recipe is a favorite with light flavor! #keto #lowcarb
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup MonkFruit Powdered (you can add more or less to your preference)
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on medium-high until it has doubled in size and begins to form large peaks.
- In a separate bowl add softened cream cheese, Monkfruit powdered, strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest, and vanilla and mix until it is smooth and the ingredients are combined.
- Combine the two mixtures in one bowl and beat until they are thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve. Optional: Top with pecan pieces and unsweetened coconut