These low carb Parmesan Dijon pork chops are easy to make “breaded” pork chops that are low carb, paleo, gluten-free, etc. They are also delicious!
- 6 thin boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
|Low Carb Parmesan Dijon Pork Chops
- Combine mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, oregano, 1/4 tsp kosher salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper and basil in a small bowl to use as a marinade. Add pork chops to zipper bag and pour marinade over chops and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spread Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish or pie pan and coat each pork chop on all sides.
- Add a flat roasting rack to a shallow dish or cookie sheet and place chops on rack. Or you can use a roasting pan with flat rack.
- Season with remaining 1/4 tsp kosher salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or until pork reaches the recommended internal temperature).
- Optional – raise oven rack to top and broil on high until crispy.