This recipe is a classic and so simple to make.
- 10 oz Macaroni noodles
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/4 cup Diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Shredded taco blend cheese
|Taco Mac Casserole
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Start by cooking your macaroni according to the box directions. Strain, return to pot, and set aside.
- Cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat and add onions and garlic. Cook until onions until translucent. Add taco seasoning and salsa and mix well.
- Add ground beef mix to noodles and place back on low heat. Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and mix until melted and well combined. Add this to your casserole dish.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup cheese to the top of the casserole and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy.