Jello Poke Cake Recipe
July 26, 2019
| cake, Dessert
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tub Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Topping
- 1 white cake mix box and any ingredients listed on box
- 1 3.3 oz jello mix raspberry, cherry or strawberry
- 1 cup boiling water
- Prepare cake mix as directed and bake in a 9×13 pan. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Poke cake with fork at ½ inch intervals.
- Prepare jell-o as directed. Spoon over cake mix until jell-o liquid is all gone.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours and top with whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Source Blog >> https://lilluna.com/jello-poke-cake/