- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 15 oz. crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and half the Italian seasoning. Cook 8 minutes, then flip and season other side. Cook 8 minutes more. Transfer to a plate to let rest.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add balsamic vinegar to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits with a wooden spoon. Add crushed tomatoes, basil, and crushed red pepper flakes and stir until combined, then simmer 10 minutes.
- Source Blog>>https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50898/mozzarella-chicken-recipe/