- 1 box white cake mix plus ingredients to prepare the mix
Ingredients usually called for the cake mix:
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Strawberry White Chocolate Mixture:
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 package 3 oz JELL-O strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 cans 21 oz each strawberry pie filling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream full fat and cold
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10-15 fresh strawberries sliced
- Prepare White Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and sprinkle with flour a 9-x-13 inch cake pan.
- Prepare white cake mix according to box instructions. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes and using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Source Blog>>https://sweetandsavorymeals.com/strawberry-poke-cake/