- 1 pound chicken
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 TBSPs taco seasoning
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Seal the instant pot, make sure that the steam release is set to sealed. And set it to manual, high pressure for five minutes.
- It will take a little bit (about 10 minutes) to reach pressure, and then it will count down the 5 minutes. Once it beeps, turn the steam release to venting. Once the float valve drops (about 10 more minutes), you can open the pressure cooker.
- Take out the chicken tenders. Shred them, top the chicken with pico de gallo and serve in taco shells.
- Source Blog>>https://www.wineandglue.com/instant-pot-chicken-tacos/