- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces smoked deli sliced ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 16 dill pickle slices
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Lay the ham slices out, as a layer in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add the slices of Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
- Add the dill pickles, Italian seasoning, and Italian dressing.
- Add another layer of ham, Swiss cheese, and the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place the casserole in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. The cheese will melt and the casserole will be heated completely through.
- Source Blog>>https://www.ruled.me/keto-sub-sandwich-casserole/