Strawberry Lemon Blondies
August 8, 2019
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 228 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar (164 grams)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (55 grams) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups (306 grams) all purpose flour (use the fluff/scoop/level method for measuring)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (127 grams) diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (112 grams, unsifted weight) powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 Tbsp strawberry puree (you’ll need about 2 large strawberries, instructions below)
- lemon juice, about 1 Tbsp, or just enough to thin the glaze to a spreadable consistency
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper with long edges. This will help you lift out the blondies for easy glazing and slicing later.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- When the egg is full incorporated, beat in the lemon juice. The lemon juice will probably not completely incorporate at this point, that’s ok.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and add to the wet ingredients, mixing until no more dry flour is present.
- Source Blog>>https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/strawberry-lemon-blondies-recipe/