- 1 pkg Cream cheese, softened 8 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese freshly grated
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 4 cups Cooked, shredded chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup Tostitos Medium Salsa
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium-large oven-safe dish. Something deep enough to dip, mine is about 2-3 inches deep. Sprinkle all seasonings over the top of the chicken and toss to coat.
- Pour the cup of salsa on top of the chicken, then drop the cream cheese (in cubes/dollops) all over the top. Add the Monterey jack cheese on top and DON’T MIX YET. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Source Blog>>https://www.theskinnypignyc.com/2019/07/tostitos-cheesy-chicken-taco-dip/