Chocolate Almond Crust:
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- ¼ cup sweetener swerve
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- Mix and press into a springform 9” pan and bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Filling:
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature so it can soften
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup sweetener I prefer the Pyure Organic Stevia Blend found here on Amazon
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- Take out the cream cheese and allow it to soften at room temperature about 2 hours before you start.
- In a separate bowl blend the whipping cream and sweetener until fluffy, add the tartar.
- In a medium-size bowl mix the nut butter and softened cream cheese.
- Mix both of these mixtures together and fill the pan over your crust and chill for 3-4 hours in the fridge or freeze for 30-45 min then chill for about 60-90 minutes. Dust with cocoa and crushed peanuts and serve.
- First, let me tell you that you can substitute the peanut butter in this recipe for any nut butter you choose. My second go to for nut butter is sunflower seed nut butter. The third choice is probably almond butter.